IT Veterans, LLC is seeking a Strategic Workforce Planner (Senior PM)
to support one of our Federal Clients onsite in Washington, DC.
A Federal Services information technology (IT) customer requires support of the enterprise IT environment including business, intelligence, and workforce analytics. Under this contract, provides direct assistance to the customer in IT services ranging from enterprise architecture to systems integration with a focus on consultant level IT support. The customer’s IT and Business Intelligence organization requires assistance in proposing future capabilities; defining a method for presenting, managing, and validating data analytics and risk assessment; creating an evaluation mechanism to validate future funding options; and ensuring current and future investment costs are documented.
• Build and execute a Change Management/Communications Plan that incorporates best practices on how to best engage and lead the workforce through the process of change as Workforce and HR planning are assessed and restructured
• Support workforce assessment, skills gap assessment, competency assessment, succession plan and design, recruitment plan and design, training plan and design, onboarding plan and design, retention plan and design, and performance management plan and design
• Assist in creating implementation plan for all designed HR/Workforce initiatives
• Collaborate with Government staff across CIO and customer to determine, prioritize, and document the appropriate Strategic Initiatives to include the Implementation Plan
• Provide updates and ensure the understanding or clarity of process and progress to the CIO Government staff on a weekly basis
• Assist with multiple meetings, training, and collaboration sessions with CIO Senior Leadership Objective Champions and Initiative Owners for capturing and providing feedback for high level initiative plans, developing outcome measures and detailed plans for each initiative
• Develop and present executive level briefings on findings, plans, and implementation processes as needed. Document all processes pertaining to Strategic Workforce Plan in SOP
• Assists in the preparation of recommendations to senior management concerning human resource policies and practices. Works closely with management and possibly corporate staff management to develop human resource plans and strategies to meet organizational requirements.
• Change management skills and experience to autonomously create and implement the change management plan for the Strategic Workforce Realignment initiatives. Extensive communication mechanisms and an understanding of change management best practices are required
• Understanding of the components of strategic workforce planning including processes for workforce assessment, skills gap assessment, competency assessment, succession planning, recruitment planning, training planning, onboarding planning, retention planning, and performance management.
• Familiarity with CIO, Office of HR, Academy for Defense Intelligence (ADI)
• Knowledge of Digital Transformation to work with Government IT Specialists to successfully develop, plan, manage, and execute workforce assessment, skills gap analysis, and competency assessment in creation of a CIO Strategic Workforce Plan
• Military staff officer experience in manpower or human resources is a plus
At IT Veterans LLC, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.