IT Veterans, LLC is seeking a Financial Analyst
to support one of our Federal Clients onsite in Springfield, VA.
- Assists the government with financial management operations.
- Assists the government with budget analysis.
- Supports the Government in monitoring and coordinating R&D program resource allocations.
- Supports government representatives at meetings.
- Supports cohesive agency-wide R&D program development.
- Support internal NGA budget execution and program build activities, analysis, events, and documentation packages as designated by government leads.
- Assisting in gathering, maintaining, reviewing, and analyzing of R&D program and budget data and requirements
- Assist in developing and promulgating Research’s responsibilities associated with NGA’s internal guidance packages as appropriate.
- Support expertise pertaining to the development and publication of the IPBS/CBJB, IPBR/CJB, and President’s Budget exhibits (this includes all associated documentation, materials, and briefings as it relates to the Senior Agency Leadership and Research’s program).
- Assist in the defining, gathering, inputting, and managing of Financial Requirements by working with Research Program Managers and OCS.
- Support the development and preparation of Senior Agency Leadership and Research’s budget
- Congressional roll-out briefing materials, and responses to questions for the record, requests for information, and various inquiries.
- Support the development of various NGA briefing materials and responses to questions, requests for information, and various inquiries from ODNI, OSD and OMB as appropriate, as it relates to Senior Agency Leadership and Research’s program.
- Provide support in preparation for and conducting program and budget reviews as well as preparation materials for Senior Agency Leadership and Research leadership to attend meetings with ODNI, OSD, and OMB staff.
- Support, develop, and prepare various PowerPoint/white paper briefings and presentations related to Senior Agency Leadership and Research Financial Management matters, programs, and activities for senior level leadership
- Support all aspects of budget execution and conduct analysis for Research programs.
- Support to NGA Program Mid-year and End-of-Year Execution Reviews for Research.
- Exercise a solid working knowledge and capability in the use of various spreadsheet, database, and Microsoft PowerPoint software.
- Financial data analysis, including analyzing data, identify trends, generate reports, data merging and supplemental data sources using automated reporting applications utilizing Python, R,Tableau, and/or etc.
- Justifying/defending R&D programs and budgets.
- Resolving R&D resource management issues.
- Analyze and interpret complex R&D budget and execution data.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree or higher in a business-related field such as Business, Finance, Accounting, or Economics, or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrated specialized experience with DoD or other government agency budgetary or finance processes.
Highly Desired Skills:
At IT Veterans LLC, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.
- Demonstrated experience with DoD or other Government Agency key budget execution processes including: funds control, fund transfers, travel orders, and credit card purchases.
- Demonstrated experience with fund execution policies for principal DoD appropriations.
- Demonstrated understanding of all phases of the PPBE process to include Program and Budget documentation and justification through the IPBS/CBJB and IPBR/CJB processes
- Demonstrated experience with DoD and IC programs and budgets.
- Demonstrated experience with managing RDT&E funding to support IC or DoD research and development activities.