IT Veterans, LLC is seeking a Integration Engineer
to support one of our Federal Clients onsite in Springfield, VA.
We are seeking a highly motivated Integration Engineer
to join our team. Integration Engineers are responsible for leading the development of program and project integration solutions across the enterprise and determining integration / interface requirements.
- Work with systems engineers, solutions architects and programmers to ensure applications and systems interoperate to deliver end-to-end mission solutions and maintain the integrity of the system-of-system enterprise.
- Provide a total systems perspective including a technical understanding of relationships, dependencies and requirements of hardware and software components.
- Plan, coordinate, and document solutions to total systems or subsystems using internally created and/or commercial off-the-shelf products.
- Analyze, design, test, and evaluate network systems such as Cloud Resident computing capabilities, satellite networks, local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), the Internet, intranets, and other data communications systems ranging from a connection between two offices in the same building to a globally distributed network of systems.
- Plan and coordinate data management practices to treat and handle data as a resource.
- Assist Government in managing system development efforts, moves or modernization changes including analysis, telecommunications (LAN, WAN, voice, video), planning, cabling, IT and cloud requirements, network security measures, and other factors.
- Oversee the work of Senior-, Mid-, and Junior-level contractor Integration Engineers.
At IT Veterans LLC, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.
- Master’s degree or higher in Systems Engineering or in related technical or scientific fields such as engineering, physics, mathematics, operations research, engineering management, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree.
- Expert-level experience in government or industry in database management or Big Data analytics.
- Experience integrating solutions using Cloud-based technologies.
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI clearance and the ability to pass a Counterintelligence (CI) Polygraph.
- Previous IC or DoD program/project experience a plus