IT Veterans, LLC is seeking a Photogrammetrist
to support one of our Federal Clients onsite in Springfield, VA.
We are seeking a highly motivated Photogrammetrist to join our team. Senior Photogrammetrists provide timely and accurate mensuration services to support national intelligence missions. Types of imagery that can be photogrammetrically exploited include space-based NTM, Federal and commercially sourced, FMV, hand-held photographs, and video. Must have a current/active TS/SCI clearance and the ability to pass a Counterintelligence (CI) Polygraph in order to be considered for this position.
- Dimensional mensuration of complex objects, distances, heights, depths, stereo line-of-sight, dish and antenna mensuration, mensuration uncertainty analysis, speed/velocity analysis.
- Dish antenna to satellite analysis
- Stereo micro-DEM extraction to support volumetric spoil pile and overburden analysis
- Motion imagery (video) enhancement
- Special collections planning
- Photogrammetric verification & validation for newly launched NTM systems
- Research and Development
- Perform various types of analysis including: Line-of-site, terrain, Mensuration derived Computer Aided Design, Speed/Velocity Calculations and assessments/validation.
At IT Veterans LLC, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.
- Senior level experience in c analysis and/or/ photogrammetry principles
- Previous IC or DoD program/project experience
- Master’s degree or higher in Photogrammetry, Imagery Science, or equivalent STEM degree
- GEOINT Professional Certification Fundamental Level I (GPC F-I)
- GEOINT Imagery Science Certification Level II (GPC IS-II)
- Previous NGA and/or NSG/ASG program/project experience a plus
- 12+ years of experience in Photogrammetry analysis and/or/ photogrammetry principles
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI clearance and the ability to pass a Counterintelligence (CI) Polygraph.