IT Veterans, LLC is seeking a Systems Engineer
to support one of our Federal Clients onsite in Landover, MD
- Design, procure, coordinate, configure and operate physical and virtualized systems infrastructure.
- Perform functions of Network Administration, Security Administration, and Systems Administration.
- Design, implement and maintain a classified network enclave including a Continuity of Operations (COOP) offsite capability and/or Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP).
- Obtain COTS software or hardware for deployment within the network enclave.
- Deploy and maintain COTS, GOTS and UAM software products within the network enclave as directed.
- Ensure continued integration with security information systems, placement, and maintain accredited status.
At IT Veterans LLC, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Experience in assessing network vulnerabilities and applying patches.
- Certification in Security+, Information Assurance Technician (IAT) II or equivalent preferred.
- Certification or proof of proficiency in Microsoft Windows Server environments.
- Network+ Certification is a plus.
- TS/SCI active clearance required at the time of hire.