IT Veterans, LLC is seeking a Senior User Engagement Systems Engineer
to support one of our Federal Clients onsite in Springfield, VA
Ability to maintain an Active TS/SCI is required along with willingness to take a Polygraph exam.
Senior User Engagement Systems Engineers seek, document, and report usability feedback on capability development. Engages with Users from across the community and stakeholders to understand their missions, needs, and vision to build a relationship of trust. Establish Product Increments, Release Planning Events and Sprint Calendar for the Release Train.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Engage with stakeholders and users to understand use for the system
· Support backlog grooming.
· Write User Interface (UI) mockups.
· Coordinate System Demos.
· Conduct Source TEMs.
· Ensure workflows, designs, and documentation are appropriate for user workflow.
· Communicate changes to the user community.
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree.
· Senior-level experience facilitating requirements definitions with users and stakeholders.
· Senior-level experience conducting TEMs, working groups, and IPTs.
· Senior-level experience in Agile development processes.
· Master’s degree or higher in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree.
· Senior level experience in developing, designing, tracing, and documenting workflows with customers
· Senior-level experience with SAFe methodology
· SAFe certification
· Demonstrated experience with Model Based Systems Engineering, processes, tools and languages
Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree.
12-18 years w/ Bachelor’s Degree
Active TS/SCI clearance granted by the Department of Defense or an Intelligence Community agency. Must be able to pass a Counterintelligence (CI) Polygraph.
At IT Veterans LLC, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.